- Any number of books may be drawn by a student for reading in the library during specified hours.
- Books will be issued for 10 days including the day if issue.
- A Fine of Rs. 2.00 per day will be charged for books not returned on due date
- If a student’s fails to pay fine which is due to be paid, he/she will not be allowed for further issue of books unless and until the fine is remitted.
- Books may be renewed on request if there is no demand by others.
- In any books is damaged or lost the borrower will replace the latest edition of the lost book or pay double the cost of book.
- Periodicals, directories, dictionaries and special reference books shall not be issued to any member for reading at home. These will be available for study in the library only.
- Any books issued to a member may recalled in case it is urgently demanded or for any other reason.
- There should be no scribbling, writing marking or tearing of pages. Check the book carefully when you borrow and point out damage to the librarian immediately.
- Students are advised to keep perfect silence in the library.